BlogSurfer

Thursday 10 February 2011

A.K.A. Subliminal Interview 2010



A.K.A. Subliminal Interview 2010

This is the full interview I held in Manchester with Sean Mauricette AKA Subliminal late last year.

I hope you enjoy this in its entirety.

AKA Subliminal comes to Manchester on 5th March for a night of Beat Box, Rapping & spoken word along side artists the UK U turn Family, including the wonderful voice of Juliette. Please see the adverts for this event on my Blog and Facebook.

I have to say that I have never met such a great guy with so many amazing qualities. The man is so gifted musicaly and poetically. Sub is the geniuine article, the "real deal!" and just a wonderful human being. It was an honour to meet him and I feel privalleged to hear him call me a friend.
I wish hm a world of continued success!

No comments:

Post a Comment